As a Facility Mechanic 3 you will perform maintenance and repair of the facility`s structure, equipment and grounds and may include plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry/painting.
- Work together with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring as required.
- Makes periodic or special inspections to determine necessary repair work.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Installs, renovates and removes modular workstations in an office environment.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Requires a High School and/or Trade School diploma or its equivalent and at least five (5) years of general maintenance experience.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Basic ability to use a computer.
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Knowledge of Maximo CMMS or other CMMS preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website