This role is the financial reporting lead for the ES Sector Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. Reporting is completed on a monthly basis and involves aggregating and analyzing all Segment and Business Area data to complete a Sector view. In addition to monthly requirements, this position is an integral part of completing reporting requirements including the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and Integrated Business Plans (IBP).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: financial analysis, providing guidance to the broader FP&A team, completing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, working across multiple finance teams to ensure alignment of financial forecasts, collaborating across functions to ensure consistency of messaging in reporting deliverables.
This dynamic, challenging role will provide the selected candidate with a unique professional experience relative to developing a contextualized Sector-level view of the organization and associated product portfolio.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy.
- Analytical mindset and keen critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and motivate a team to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency within the Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills relative to Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Professional background in financial analysis.
- Experience working in Hyperion and SmartView.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Apply on company website