BAE Systems is hiring Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace) in various locations, including:
- Hill AFB, UT
- Albuquerque, NM
- Colorado Springs, CO
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status and clearance at a Secret level or higher.
The responsibilities of the Engineer include the possibility to work:
- in researching, developing, designing, and testing electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
- on systems related to the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile System and/or future ICBM
- on systems related to other space related technology
Positions are leveled according to your experience.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- BS Degree or higher from an ABET accredited engineering, physics, or math program
- 2+ years of experience. The position level may be modified to reflect your level of experience.
- DoD Secret clearance or higher
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website