GXP is a dynamic program that offers a great working atmosphere in a fast-paced, exciting environment and is looking for a Business Operations Project Specialist to join our amazing team.
The qualified candidate will be part of Business Operations, an enthusiastic and highly productive team where each employee has the opportunity to grow their skills while working on a variety of projects. This Business Operations opening is in the Reston, VA facility and offers a flexible 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off.
This position is an integral member of the team and requires independent thinking, self-managing and the ability to work closely with other BAE organizations such as Security, Export Compliance and IT. The successful candidate will accurately interpret and adapt guidelines, written policies, precedents and practices in a highly dynamic workplace environment.
GXP Business Operations Project Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Fulfillment of Customer software shipments to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes coordinating with customers, GXP sales, customer support, and BAE Security; managing media requirements; utilizing Salesforce; and processing shipments.
- Customer Training Class support. This includes managing customer registrations; coordination between customers, GXP trainers, the GXP training manager and BAE Security; production of training materials; and general classroom support.
- Event Tradeshow shipping and equipment inventory management.
- Business Operations vendor coordination and management.
- Additional administrative project responsibilities associated with business operations as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or experience in lieu of.
- Eligible for Security Clearance. Paperwork must be submitted within 30 days of hire date.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills to organize and prioritize multiple project tasks on a daily basis.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Strong customer service and communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills that foster office unity and cohesiveness in support of program missions.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- SECRET Clearance preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website