Provide comprehensive ALR-56C and ALR-56M Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems support primarily at the USAF Warner Robins Depot in Georgia. The candidate will receive 2 months of Initial ALR-56 Systems, Lab Training and program required clearance requirements at the BAE Systems Facility in Totowa NJ and Greenlawn NY prior to commencing the Warner Robins Depot support activities at the USAF Depot Warner Robins GA. ALR-56C/M field/systems engineer must possess comprehensive RF EW (Electronic Warfare) Integration Lab electrical troubleshooting, maintenance and fault isolation abilities and skills. Analyze software, hardware, and system problems and provide problem resolution to include testing, and analyzing. Provide onsite technical services for the maintenance and test of software and associated hardware for all Program EW systems; perform engineering tasks associated with EW mission support requirements, functional analysis of EW system interface. Successful candidate must be proficient using electronics laboratory Test Equipment (O'Scope, Analyzer, etc) associated with EW fault diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair. Must be able to read/understand wiring diagrams and schematics and have a strong administrative background.
Travel Percentage: 10% - ability to obtain/maintain US passport
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- US military training/experience and four years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of RF EW Systems
- Demonstrated ability to independently provide technical assistance on classified platforms with limited to no supervision
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (with BAE Program internal and Depot customer/end user)
- Active Secret security clearance and ability to maintain
- Experience with Common Test Equipment and TPS
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Ability/willingness to occasional travel (10%) to various CONUS & OCONUS locations as required in support of ALR-56C/M program requirements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Current/previous SAP access and clearance or clean background to obtain.
- RF EW system Intermediate Level Test and integration
- Ability to debug/isolate/understand hardware issues
- Ability to debug/isolate/understand Operational Flight Program (SW) issues
- Knowledge of RF receivers and transmitters, countermeasures & platform integration
- Familiarity with threat radar emitters
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems' game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website