- Job requires extensive knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC. and air compressors
- Perform technical skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of compressed air systems and accessories
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and/or repairs of compressed air systems and/or accessories
- Installs and maintains a wide variety of pumps, blowers, motors and other mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of cubicle furniture systems to include installation, layout and breakdown.
- Oversees the installation and movement of a variety of light, medium and heavy equipment using special tools and equipment such as staging, hoists and rigging.
- Works from blueprints, equipment drawings and schematics, manufacturers' specifications and literature. Plans complex jobs, selects materials and equipment for proper completion.
- Ensures that the performance of these activities are well documented.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Skills and Education
Requires a High School or Trade School diploma or its equivalent and at least five (5) years of general maintenance experience. Must have at least 2 years air compressor maintenance and repair.
Preferred Skills and Education
Knowledge of Maximo CMMS or other CMMS preferred. Use of Tridium Niagra Building Automation System or other preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website