Womens Specialty Care,a division of Axia Womens Health, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment. Experienced or 2023 OB/GYN Residents are welcome to apply.
OB/GYN Associate Physician testimonial video: https://youtu.be/HovfVaSfJCM
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 7 Provider Team: (UroGyn, OB/GYNs, WHNPs, CNM) + 1 OB/GYN, 2 CNM Vacancies
- Highly Experienced Provider Team includes Board Certified Urogyn who is also credentialed in Gyn Onc procedures. He is a SRC certified master surgeon in Robotics and minimally invasive gyn surgery. 2 other partners are SRC certified master surgeons in Robotics
- On Call: 1 in 5 (with new OB/GYN)
- The group does not take in - house call
- Midwife cross coverage program provides call relief
- Office Deliveries: Approximately 750/year
- 1 Office Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- In Office Procedures: Hysteroscopy, Endometrial ablation, Cystoscopy, Cystoscopy with Botox, Colposcopy, LEEP, Cryo, Urodynamics, Pelvic floor rehab, Pelvic ultrasound, Acupuncture
- Senior Partner Track Opportunity
- Dupont Hospital & Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Anesthesiologist on-site 24/7
- MFM / Urogy / Gynonc coverage
- LEVEL III NICU
- Company Paid: Indiana Medical license, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMENS HEALTH:
Axia Womens Health is one of the largest womens health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Womens Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Womens Health is leading the way in improving womens health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest womens health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. Were on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Apply on company website