Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Galion, Ohio location:
Responsible for the clinical aspect of speech and language therapy services including accurate diagnosis of adult and pediatric communication deficits, cognition and swallowing functions, voice disorders, developmental language skills and screening for hearing acuity. Participates in performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in planning and implementing the patient plan of care. Assists in scheduling patient visits for evaluation and treatment.
• Holds a masters degree from an approved college or school of speech/language pathology.
• Current State Licensure in Speech Pathology (as Speech Pathologist).
• Knowledge of principals and practice of speech pathology.
• Knowledge of infection control, sterile technique and related impact on rehabilitative medicine practice and equipment.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Previous experience working as a Speech Pathologist.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monday through Friday
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website