Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Galion, Ohio Location:
Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of inpatients and admission of individuals who have hospital based outpatient testing or procedures. Ensures that the patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience dealing with customers.
Qualities & Skills of Successful Employees:
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to deal with all personalities
- Professional presentation
Tasks Completed by Employees:
- Greet Patients
- Ask reason for visit
- Complete Screening (take temp / ask questions)
- Provide direction to office/department
- Provide PPE / Mask Instructions / Reinforce Policy
- Manage and Support Visitor policy
- Assign visitor badge
- Assist patients into wheelchairs
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Days will Vary
Casual: Hours will Vary
Apply on company website