Operates and maintains the electrical systems of the hospital in a safe and reliable manner. Follows code requirements and maintains proper reports on testing and preventative maintenance. Performs a variety of duties in and around the facility and assists other maintenance personnel in the completion of their tasks.Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience as an electrician.
- Previous experience working as an electrician.
- Journeyman Electrician license.
- Five to seven years of experience working as an electrician.
- Technical degree in related field (i.e. electrician).
Hours per pay80
Days of weekVaries
Apply to this job