Aveanna Healthcare, is one of the nations largest home health care providers. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families. We are currently looking for a passionate, motivated ,and COMMITTED individual to fill our Operations Specialist position!
$15 - $17 /hour, plus monthly incentive
The Operations Specialist provides support relating to the day to day operations with regards to personnel files. They also assist with any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance.
Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Verifies new employees credentials and maintains annual compliance
- Protects and honors patient and coworker confidentiality.
- Performs data entry and paperwork filing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all levels of management within corporate and branch offices.
Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a is PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a is PLUS.
- Home Health experience a is PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to multitask.
Benefits of the Operations Specialist:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you feel that you are a match for our Operations Specialist opening, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website