Aultman Hospital located in Canton, Ohio, is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Care physician to jointhreeother board-certified physicians due to its growth in services. Aultmans Hospice and Palliative Care program has been in existence for over 30 years. The program includes home hospice, home palliative care, and inpatient palliative care consult services. With patients care at the center of our mission, our Hospice and Palliative Care team offers an embedded palliative clinic within our cancer center, this keeps patients in one location.
Our Compassionate Care Center is a 23,000-square-foot facility that featuresa 12-bed inpatient hospice to provide end-of-life care in a comfortable, peaceful environment.
In addition to inpatient hospice care, expanded Aultman Grief Services include a resource library, individual counseling rooms, support group meeting rooms and childrens programming with an outdoor activity area.
- Benefits 401K plan, health coverage, generous PTO, loan assistance, and much more!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Call is scheduled well in advance
- 1:3 Call Rotation
- Fantastic support team including 9advanced practice nurses and residency trained palliative care PharmD.
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine/Family Practice residents and medical students from NEOMED and Ohio University.
About Our Health System, Aultman Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals
- Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892, Stark Countys largest employer
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and over 600 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with facilities in 6 counties
- Medical Education program for Ortho, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, and Radiology residencies; General and interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
About our Community
- Arts district in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Clevelands Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey and basketball an hour away
- Top-ranked public schools in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston and New York
Aultman continues to be recognized as a leader in the healthcare field by our surrounding counties. We are consistently ranked as a Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters If you are ready to take on this challenging and wonderfully rewarding opportunity, please contact us for more information. We thank you in advance for your interest in this position!
Aultman Hospital located in Canton, Ohio, is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Care physician to join three other board-certified physicians due ...
Apply on company website