This position is Casual/PRN/As Needed.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The primary purpose of the Imaging Service's Receptionist position is to provide support to the patients and staff of the Imaging Services Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Receive all outpatients upon arrival. Register, complete necessary forms/consents, and “check-in” these patients.
- Schedule Inpatient and Acute Care diagnostic exams and arrange for patient transport.
- Receive and prepare all requests for Image Release/Transfer and follow all release of information/HIPPA guidelines.
- Keep dressing rooms/waiting rooms fully stocked and clean.
- Complete all Yellow Flag, CC, Fax, and Image Release tasks from the daily work list.
- Answer department telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner; direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Pull previous mammography films from lower level film room for the outbuildings and Breast Care Center.
- Complete tasks and requests made by the Radiologists.
- File film jackets in Lower Level Film Room.
- Distribute radiology reports to ordering physicians.
- Maintain outside film “30 day file”.
- Follow all Aultman Health Foundation policies and procedures for safety, infection control, HIPPA, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous clerical and customer service experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website