Job Postings dates for internal transfers:
June 9, 2021, through June 11, 2021
Responsible for preparing patients for physician exam/treatment, assisting physician, performing tests and procedures provide patient education and maintenance of clinical area and coordination of all aspects of the front office. Provides patient care as ordered and exercises professional judgment in the performance of patient care procedures. Recognizes patient conditions requiring immediate action and initiates life support measures. Maintains patient confidentiality.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of Accredited Medical Assistant Program, or equivalent training.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant required within 90 days and maintain certification.
- CPR certified or must obtain within 3 months acquired through American Heart Association.
- Must be computer-literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned
- Prior medical experience preferred
Apply on company website