Hotel:Hot Springs Embassy Suites
· Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
· Give all treatments as defined on the service menu.
· Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
· Educate guest about proper skin care.
· Answer guest questions in knowledgeable and professional manner.
· Create client cards with treatment notes.
· Suggest to the guest other beneficial treatments offered in the spa and recommend products for home use.
· Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
· Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
· Complete Commission/hours/tips sheet and turn in on assigned dates to the Spa Director.
· Inform leads of product needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Apply on company website