Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute – CMC, part of Atrium Health, is currently seeking a Non-Invasive Adult Cardiologist to join their established practice in Charlotte, NC. This is a rare opportunity to join a nationally recognized leader in cardiovascular care at a hybrid (academic/private) quaternary care hospital and practice environment. Candidates should have ambition and the desire to join a practice that values high-quality patient care, continuous improvement, and wellness. There are many opportunities to develop a leadership role or grow a subspecialty interest if desired.
Qualified candidates should be:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Interested in patient-centered, value-based delivery of CV care in a quaternary care environment
- Skilled in echocardiography, transesophageal echo
- Beneficial if interested in coronary CTA, cardiac MRI, cardio-oncology, cardiac critical care, or aortic disease
- Interested in both outpatient and inpatient work
- The practice has general, interventional, EP, and HF/Transplant cardiologists (33 at CMC and 85 in group)
- Subspecialties at CMC include adult congenital, structural heart, CHIP/CTO, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Cardio-oncology, Sports Cardiology
- Additionally, the practice features a well-established open-heart, transplant/MCS, and vascular surgery teams and is supportive by critical care services
- Inpatient cardiovascular care is supported by APPs with 24/7 APP coverage (no in-house call)
- Teaching opportunities with UNC medical students, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine residents and NP/PA (APP) fellows
About the practice:
- The Sanger Heart and Vascular Institute has more than 110 physicians in a network of greater than 25 locations to provide the highest quality care available to patients with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina.
- SHVI has over 50 years of experience in providing world-class, comprehensive acute and chronic cardiovascular services including the region's only heart transplant center and a top 25 pediatric heart surgery program and has been recognized by IBM Watson as one of the best Heart Hospitals in the nation.
- Atrium Health CMC is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, one of the nation's leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of a dedicated, family oriented, and caring team members that work hard to promote wellness in their community and surrounding areas.
- Areas for personal and professional growth with administrative time and support given
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute – CMC, part of Atrium Health, is currently seeking a Non-Invasive Adult Cardiol...
Apply on company website