If its possible, you will find it at Atrium Healththe leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Behavioral Health APPs to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Behavioral Health team in Charlotte, NC.
Behavioral Health Center(BHC), a vital part of Atrium Health, is the largest regional provider of mental health and substance abuse services in the Carolinas. BHC provides the most advanced care in psychiatric and substance abuse services and offers treatment options for adults, adolescents, and children through a comprehensive, integrated system of inpatient and outpatient programs.
- Outpatient position with occasional inpatient coverage on the weekends
- Mix of in person and virtual services
- Clinic is open Monday Thursday
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, stabilize, and treat patients with severe and persistent mental illness. AIC patients have significant utilization of Long Acting Injectables (LAI) and/or Clozaril.
- Medication management
- Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a collegial care team
- Comfortable with a virtual environment
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healingfor all.
Apply on company website