Are you a passionate nurse looking to be a part of an encouraging and supportive company? Well, look no further! We want you to join our Atrium Centers team.
During these times of uncertainty, keep your circle small – build lasting relationships at our community center with a team that's more like family!
In fulfilling our mission, we have high expectations of all our employees – a program we call The Atrium Advantage. The Atrium Advantage is how we provide care and services in a manner that exceeds the needs and expectations of those we serve. As a RN, you will provide direct care and related services for our residents' personal needs and comfort in accordance with their care plan.
You will be responsible for providing quality care that reflects our mission to honor and respect each resident we serve while providing thoughtful and exceptional health care services in a safe, clean, and friendly environment. You will function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
In this position you are responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing Services.
You will assess resident needs, provide nursing care, evaluate nursing care, administer medications and complete treatments.
Directly supervises the nursing assistants in the delivery of nursing care. Interviews, counsels and evaluates the performance of nursing assistants.
- Must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the practicing state.
- Recent clinical experience, education and specialty skills specific to geriatrics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have completed the requirements necessary to administer medications in the practicing state.
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents, and guests.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, pass post-offer background checks, and pass post-employment physical exam.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access – See a physician from the comfort of your own home
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement – Further your career with our support!
- Discounted meals on-site
Who we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses who continue to fight this pandemic from the frontlines. We appreciate your time and consideration as you explore the next steps in your career – and hope you join us as we continue to fulfill our vision of "shaping the future of transitional care by being the preferred choice".
Apply on company website