Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
In this position you are responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing Services.
You will assess resident needs, provide nursing care, evaluate nursing care, administer medications and complete treatments.
Directly supervises the nursing assistants in the delivery of nursing care. Interviews, counsels and evaluates the performance of nursing assistants.
- Must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the practicing state.
- Recent clinical experience, education and specialty skills specific to geriatrics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have completed the requirements necessary to administer medications in the practicing state.
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents, and guests.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, pass post-offer background checks, and pass post-employment physical exam.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Atrium Centers understands the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- STNA testing reimbursement
Apply on company website