Atrium Centers is offering the opportunity to work as a Nursing Assistant
Become a Nursing Assistant in as little as 2 days. Start earning income today!
During this challenging time, the government is allowing us to hire individuals and train them in 1-2 days to become Nursing Assistants.
Currently these fast-track Nursing Assistants can work for 4 months. After that time if an employee would like to become a Certified Nursing Assistant, Atrium Centers will provide assistance in order for that to happen based on the government's requirements at that time.
This is a great opportunity for you to change careers.
Healthcare, specifically Skilled Nursing Centers are always open and can provide stable, consistent employment during challenging economic times.
Interested? Apply today and start your new career with Atrium Centers!
In fulfilling our mission, we have high expectations of all our employees – a program we call The Atrium Advantage. The Atrium Advantage is how we provide care and services in a manner that exceeds the needs and expectations of those we serve. As a Nursing Assistant, you will provide direct care and related services for our residents' personal needs and comfort in accordance with their care plan.
You will be responsible for providing quality care that reflects our mission to honor and respect each resident we serve while providing thoughtful and exceptional health care services in a safe, clean, and friendly environment. You will function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Helping the patient to maintain good personal hygiene
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report
- Discussing observations with supervisor or case manager
- Recording vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate
- Promoting patient's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Giving basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and family
Each of our associates pledges to strive to achieve a high standard of excellence. You must be organized, flexible, mature, and able to handle a variety of patient needs. You must be an excellent communicator who is able to interact effectively with co-workers, management, and patients. Ideal candidates must be sensitive to patient and family needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Highly organized with attention to detail
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access – See a physician from the comfort of your own home
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement – Further your career with our support!
- Discounted meals on-site
- State Certification assistance
Who we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses who continue to fight this pandemic from the frontlines. We appreciate your time and consideration as you explore the next steps in your career – and hope you join us as we continue to fulfill our vision of "shaping the future of transitional care by being the preferred choice".
Apply on company website