Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
To prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor.
- Must possess at least one year of experience cooking for large numbers of people, preferably in a long term care or institutional setting.
- Must have the ability to quantify recipes at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families; take direction from supervisors, and work cooperatively with other employees, even in stressful situations.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and take pride in their work.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment-offer physical exam. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiries.
- Must have the ability to read and write in English, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
Apply on company website