Fairview wants you join our family!
$2,000 Sign on bonus for Full-time and
$1,000 Sign on bonus for Part-time shifts
In addition- $2.00 an hour " hero pay" through the end of September
Currently have Full Time openings on 1st shift, Part Time openings on 2nd and 3rd shift!
Come in for an interview today.
We look forward to meeting you.
Featuring some of Atriums great benefits!
- We offer a fantastic employee savings program that offers Atriums great discounts including Mobile employee savings with huge discounts through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Rental Car discounts for travel and discounts at GFS Marketplace!!!
- LiveHealth Online: Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device. Talk to a doctor anytime – 365 days a year. Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, paid life insurance,401(k) w/match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time off program.
In fulfilling our mission, we have high expectations of all our employees – a program we call The Atrium Advantage. The Atrium Advantage is how we provide care and services in a manner that exceeds the needs and expectations of those we serve. As a CNA, you will provide direct care and related services for our residents' personal needs and comfort in accordance with their care plan.
You will be responsible for providing quality care that reflects our mission to honor and respect each resident we serve while providing thoughtful and exceptional health care services in a safe, clean, and friendly environment. You will function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
Your duties in the role of CNA include:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Helping the patient to maintain good personal hygiene
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report
- Discussing observations with supervisor or case manager
- Recording vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate
- Promoting patient's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Giving basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and family
Each of our associates pledges to strive to achieve a high standard of excellence. You must be organized, flexible, mature, and able to handle a variety of patient needs. You must be an excellent communicator who is able to interact effectively with co-workers, management, and patients. Ideal candidates must be sensitive to patient and family needs.
Specific qualifications for the CNA position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Current and valid CNA license in state of requested employment
- License must be in good standing
- CPR certification is preferred.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Atrium Centers understands the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CNA testing reimbursement
Apply on company website