Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
Under the administrative guidance of the Director of Nursing, the Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, administering and directing a broad program of nursing services for all licensed units.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with required state licensure.
- At least three (3) years of successful nursing experience in a long-term care environment; most of which should be in a management role.
- CPR certification.
- Must possess proof of continuing education (current).
- Must show the ability to communicate effectively, and to speak, read, and write in a legible and understandable manner
- Working knowledge of nursing home regulations and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Genuine caring for, and interest in, the elderly and handicapped people.
- Must have the ability to relate positively to residents, their families, employees and the community at large.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass a post-employment-offer physical exam, if required. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiries.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
- Must possess good, sound clinical knowledge of conditions and common diagnosis.
Apply on company website