Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
- Develops and executes tactics to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact with potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Maintains an 80% conversion ratio from referrals to admissions.
- Serves as a key member of the facility sales team by assisting other members with coordination of sales calls to key accounts.
- Conducts industry analysis annually and local market analysis quarterly. Completes the business development tool (sales plan) weekly.
- Ensures admission screening of potential residents, determines level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as appropriate.
- Ensures company processes are followed to ensure the clinical and financial approval process in a timely manner.
- Coordinates admissions with appropriate departments and staff.
- Directs efforts to the managed care industry by setting up appointments with case managers and explaining the services provided. Participates in contract closings and price negotiations with insurance companies, as assigned.
- Contacts local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referral activities.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare / Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement processes.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures 80% of time is spent outside the building on census development in the local market.
- May be responsible for recruiting, hiring, providing orientation/training, and retaining a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out Admissions Office responsibilities.
- Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in health care sales/marketing/insurance with a basic understanding of sales and marketing processes.
- Minimum of one (1) year management experience is preferred.
- Must be able to travel 70% of the time on day trips to local health care institutions.
- Must be familiar with medical terminology.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply on company website