AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure's Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib. Additionally, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
The Marketing Communications Specialist contributes to company success by leading or assisting with the development and execution of marketing communications initiatives under the direction of the Internal Communications Manager. This position is a hybrid role, responsible for the management and continuous improvement of social media channels as well as supporting internal channels that include digital, print, and events. This person will work closely with Internal Communications, Product Marketing, Digital, Events, and external partners to create a compelling messages, content, and campaigns that advance our engagement and brand and will work closely with legal, compliance, and regulatory in the review and approval process of all marketing communications materials.
*This is a temporary position with a duration of approximately 6 months or longer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Advance cross-channel internal communications, including consulting with stakeholders on best practices for engagement and strategic alignment, message and content creation, campaign coordination, and project management
- Implement the social media strategy, including content creation, publishing schedule, community participation, and identifying and improving organizational tactics to improve brand awareness to achieve goals
- Partner with Marketing, Digital Marketing, Events, and Internal Communication colleagues, as well as with external vendor partners
- Build relationships and collaborate closely with Legal, Compliance and Regulatory colleagues
- Coordinate marketing activities including advertising, events, hospital and patient marketing, and education programming
- Assist members of the senior management team and key departments in internal and external communications needs, including content creation, coordination, events, and presentations.
- Innovate marketing tactics for AtriCure products, including brochures, advertising, email/web/social media, events, press releases, and other promotional materials
- Administrative support for professional education and training departments.
- Provide budget insight related to marketing events and communications.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Regular and predictable worksite attendance
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications with experience in Marketing or Marketing Campaign Management, OR
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Campaign Management
- Exceptional writing skills, including experience in crafting messages for various channels
- Passion for social media and content marketing
- Experience with internal communications, brand, digital, events, and PR
- Experience developing and deploying content in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to anticipate the expectations and needs of the organization to take a proactive approach in completing projects and problem recognition/ solving
- Passion for the healthcare industry and ability to learn about the cardiac device market
- Ability to work effectively and lead in cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel 40%
- Experience in Medical Device Marketing, or PR
- Experience Using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat PRO, etc.)
- InDesign capabilities a plus understanding of video editing and production
- Experience managing vendor partner and budgets
- Ability to interpret technical information to promotional messages
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Apply on company website