WE LOVE OUR RESIDENTS
We are searching for a great Patient Care Assistant to work in our Assisted Living at Aspen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center. Shift : NOC ( 10pm to 8am). The ideal candidate will be able to perform the duties below, have a great work ethic and attendance record. We have a great team here at Aspen Meadows Health & Rehabilitation Center!We Offer Daily Pay at this location! To Apply: You can apply right here online, Or you can come on in and grab an application and meet our team, we would LOVE to meet you!!
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, such as bathing, personal hygiene, toileting
- Maintain open communications with other shifts so that relevant resident information is shared. Communicates problems to nurse or lead caregiver.
- Pass medications and complete treatments as ordered by physician and within the scope of practice.
- Assist residents with or provide transportation to and from meals.
- Assist dietary staff with serving coffee, hot water, or beverages during meal time.
- Assist residents with washing and folding personal laundry.
- Make resident beds and change linens.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Requires ability to read and write English in order to communicate effectively with residents, families, care providers, and staff.
- Requires ability to understand and follow written and verbal directions and prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for geriatric nursing care.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, self-direction, and dependability.
- Expected to work scheduled shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Expected to maintain a neat, organized appearance and a friendly voice.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both staff and residents.
Apply on company website