We are searching for a CMA (Certified Medication Administration) Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and enthusiasm to care for our resident population. It is anticipated that you will have a good attendance record and ability to communicate well with other team members. You MUST have South Dakota Medication CERTIFICATION or be able eligible to train for this position. Please include your Certificate number on the application. The full time position does qualify for a $1000 Sign On Bonus! We also are taking applications for a part time or PRN position. We have Daily pay at this location! Work today, and get paid, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Only wait until payday if you want! A great benefit! Certified Medication Technician (CMA) Job Summary Administers prescribed medications to residents and maintains related medical records under supervision of a Nurse. CMA (Certified Medication Technician) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
- Presents medication to resident and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified processes.
- Takes vital signs or observes resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- May receive supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to resident.
- May record and restock medication inventories.
- Other duties as assigned appropriate to the position.
- May work as Certified Nursing Assistant as needed to meet needs of the team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending) in order to understand, plan, and carry out care plans and treatments.
- Certification in the state of employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant for one year.
- Successful completion of 80 hours training approved by the State for Certified Medication Assistants.
Apply on company website