- Must be BC/BE in Cardiovascular Disease
- Join a well-established statewide and national Cardiology service line
- Collegial team
- Knowledgeable skilled support staff
- Team Care Approach with a functional model designed and directed by the physicians
- Excellent Primary Care referral base with established referral patterns
- Well-structured CardioVascular Service Line with representation from all Cardiology team members
- Ability to grow practice quickly
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits, including a great retirement plan
- Ascension WI has been Recognized for their excellent care by health care research leader Professional Research Consultants, Inc. (PRC) at their 2019 awards, achieving the 5-Star award for Patient Emergency Department Services
- Several Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Centers
- Skilled surgical teams
- Several award winning hospitals
- Presence with the community
Ascension Healthcare is the Nation's largest Non Profit Healthcare system as well as the world's largest Catholic health system. Nationally, Ascension has presence in more than 20 states, and committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to those most in need. As a faith-based national healthcare organization, Ascension is dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care.
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians.
OPPORTUNITY Must be BC/BE in Cardiovascular Disease Join a well-established statewide and national ...
Apply on company website