Requisition ID: 48483 Title: Vendor Contract Specialist Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, Florida.
We're looking for great candidates to join our team at Arthrex! We are a global medical device company that has over thirty-five (35) years of experience in the orthopedic industry. Our global headquarters are located in Naples, Florida, with regional headquarters in Munich, Germany, and subsidiaries all over the world. We currently have over 5,000 employees (our website is Arthrex.com). Arthrex employees are enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated to Arthrex's corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better. We provide a competitive compensation package with a positive workplace culture where employees exhibit great pride, and camaraderie.
Health and Dental Insurance
- Free lunch, Monday thru Thursday
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions
- Annual Bonus (40% of the bonus distributed in January and 60% in July)
Responsible for reviewing and negotiating contracts to support indirect procurement associated with requirements for goods and services. These include, but are not limited to consulting and software purchase agreements. Actively partner with legal and business unit stakeholders to develop and execute negotiation strategies that include optimal targets for pricing, service, and quality. Provide support and guidance to internal customers pertaining to all agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate contracts to meet stakeholder objectives while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness.
- Perform initial review, analysis, redline, and negotiation of technology related contracts (i.e. Software, Hosting) using established GIS, Legal, and Procurement guidelines to drive contracts through execution.
- Consult with business stakeholders to facilitate review of contract scope, terms, service levels, and pricing.
- Ensure financial data for purchase requests are accurately accounted for within budget and resource forecasts.
- Manage Contract Lifecycle Management and supporting documents of vendor agreements in Salesforce.
- Make recommendations and adhere to procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with Company Policy.
- Engage in ongoing process improvement strategies to streamline sourcing and procurement to ensure sourcing initiatives are aligned with organizational business plans and performance objectives.
- Directly interact with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as needed to support business units.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree required
5 years relevant experience required
Software contract experience preferred
Contract negotiations required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Advanced computer skills specifically with MS Excel (advanced skills required), MS SharePoint preferred
Excellent judgment, highly discrete and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Detailed and Service orientated
Ability to work as part of a team, independently, and multi-task.
Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan.
Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to implement process improvements.
Other Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions and licensing knowledge and product use rights for software publishers (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe).
Conceptual knowledge and understanding of Information Technology.
Ability to document information and issues. Documentation must be grammatically correct, factually accurate, and appropriate to the target audience.
Demonstrate organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website