Requisition ID: 47487 Title: UX Designer Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: INC - Arthrex One (US33)
The UX-UI Designer will be responsible for creating compelling user experiences through interactions and visual designs. This role will create features from concept to design comp and then see them through the development process. He/she will also be responsible for creating and developing on and offline marketing collateral to support the marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and marketing to help define the user experience for new and existing digital media projects.
- Experience with data-driven user research, user personas, observation and analysis, storyboarding, wireframes, task flows, visual mockups, evaluation of information architecture and navigation methods, prototyping, style guides and documenting the user experience.
- Contribute ideas for improving processes and deliverables.
- Design and create user experience architecture diagrams (site maps, task flows) and wireframes.
- The ability to consolidate and translate research findings, team input, client needs/strategy and brand characteristics into authentic and usable interface solutions.
- Design for touch screen, desktop, TV, web and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently build prototypes and wireframes for new concepts.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor of Science in Human Computer Interaction Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science, or Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Advanced degree(s) a plus
- 2 + years' experience as a UX designer, information architect, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge of usability testing methods, and an understanding of what constitutes clean and innovative design.
- Strong design thinking, human-centered design skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus.
A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website