Requisition ID: 48579 Title: Translation Desktop Publisher II Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, Florida
Responsible for the file preparation and post-desktop publishing (DTP) tasks using appropriate software to assure high-quality translation-related design services and graphic localization, maintaining brand standards across a variety of asset types, and balancing deadlines/priorities.
Intermediate knowledge of the latest design applications, styles, and layout techniques. Ability to identify, maintain, and correct for brand consistency across a variety of projects. Ensure efficiency and accuracy through in-depth knowledge of brochure and catalog layout, digital design, package design, etc.
Ultimately, ensuring assets reflect the Arthrex brand while incorporating current approaches, and implementing to techniques and tools that align with industry standards.
· Efficient and accurate DTP for the translation/localization industry
· Acute understanding of regulatory compliance influences, as well as formatting nuances related to cultural adaptations, localization, language fonts, and scripts
· Thoroughly analyze and interpret project details and requirements
· Proficient file preparation and production
· Facilitate localization testing and quality assurance
· Ensure quality aligns with Arthrex standards
· Continuously hone design skills and stay abreast of design tool changes and application updates
· Adhere to defined brand, templates, styles, and standards
· Maintain brand consistency throughout a large variety of assets
· Collaborate with stakeholders
· Proven work experience as a Translation Desktop Publisher/Designer, or similar role
· Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with focus on InDesign and Illustrator
· Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Great aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts that align with current trends, while also holding true to brand standards
· Multi-disciplinary designer; experience in both print and digital output
· Attention to visual details, and a desire to deliver technically perfect files
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
· Working knowledge of Spanish
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree required; preferably in graphic design or related field
· 4+ years of experience in desktop publishing or graphic design preferably with translation desktop publishing focus
· Advanced Macintosh and/or PC computer skills are essential
· Proven ability designing within print design space
· Proven ability designing within digital / prototyping space
· CSS and HTML knowledge beneficial, but not necessary
· At least an intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
· Must be self-motivated to prioritize, organize, and manage a large number of projects to meet critical project milestones and deadlines
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Established interpersonal and collaboration skills
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of graphic design principles, iconography, typography, color, space, texture, PowerPoint and computer graphics software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC). Experience and education in graphics layout, design using Adobe CC and Acrobat on Macintosh platform, and web design experience, desired. Candidates must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website