Requisition ID: 42842 Title: Technician I Division: Arthrex California Inc (US03) Location: ACI Santa Barbara, CA (US26)
Our Arthrex location in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA is seeking a Technician I who will be responsible for performing light electro-mechanical assembly operations on medical equipment used in operating rooms worldwide. Ideal candidate has great attention to detail and the ability to learn how to read and interpret engineering drawings and assembly instructions in English.
Qualified candidates have a high school diploma or equivalent and basic computer skills. Electro-mechanical assembly experience highly preferred.
Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture electro-mechanical medical products to specified work orders. Follows engineering drawings, manufacturing assembly instructions and standard operating procedures. Inspects own work as well as the work of others. Operate a variety of hand tools and light manufacturing equipment
- Perform tasks such as but not limited to installing circuit boards, power supplies, face plates, product labels, cables and wire harness using screws and adhesives.
- Assemble components to specifications with the use of specialized hand tools, fitting and adjusting parts within established guidelines and under supervision to achieve the required specifications.
- Perform and document work completed via a product traveler. Insures correct specifications and functional criteria are per the manufacturing instructions and good documentation practice has been accomplished prior to completion of work.
- Perform or initiate any cleaning, line clearance or maintenance of equipment on the manufacturing line.
- Work with direction from the line leader and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use a computer to read production documents, processes, and drawings.
Incidental Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing assembly environment preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training: Good manual dexterity to assemble product.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: Various light duty machines and hand tools as well as computer / data entry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website