Requisition ID: 48559 Title: Regional Sales Manager-Distal Extremities-& Trauma -Northeast Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: New York City, NY
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education. Arthrex is actively searching for a Distal Extremities and Trauma Regional Manager to manage and lead our initiatives with our market leading position in Foot and Ankle and our continued expansion in Hand and Wrist and all fracture Management in the Northeast US Region. The successful candidate will build relationships with key customers, sales agencies, and internal departments to help drive our strategies and continued market growth. Excellent interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills along with three years or more of related experience and a bachelor's degree are essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
The Distal ExtremitiesRegional Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Distal Extremities product sales performance, training, and other activities with the sales force, surgeons, and accounts within his/her respective region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key Account Development (Hospital/Surgeon). Work closely with agency/sales representative and sales management to uncover and close opportunities critical to the success of the Distal Extremities Business
- Support Product Development team by working closely in surgery with existing customers and identifying new surgeon consultants
- Build relationships with major Ortho and Podiatric centers regionally
- Provide educational/sales support at national/regional VIP labs, Arthrex labs, training centers and major tradeshows and regional Road Shows
- Liaison between product development and sales team in developing new DX products
- Communicate procedural expertise and competitive market knowledge to sales and DX Product Team
- Educate and train sales representatives and managers on new and existing products, surgical techniques, and sales tactics
- Coordinate product training at all levels (from residency and fellowships to attending surgeon level)
- Provide assistance with product and prototype testing
- Provide updates on competitive DX products and procedures and input on strategies to combat competition
- Recommend ideas and promotions for increasing sales of new and existing DX products
- Work with Senior Regional Sales Manager in formulating and distributing annual DX quotas
- Travel up to 75% annually out of local area
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience with medical device company required; foot/ankle/hand wrist product experience a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Willing to work with cadaver specimens
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinates their activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills desired.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office, PC and various and specialized software. Cognos experience a plus.
The territory for this position will include the following states: New York, New Jersey, Eastern PA, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Canada. The ideal candidate will live near a major metropolitan airport in one of these states; preferably in Philadelphia, NYC or Boston.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website