Requisition ID: 46487 Title: Recruiter - South Carolina Division: Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location: Pendleton, SC
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Due to our growth at the Pendleton manufacturing facility, the Recruiting team is adding a team member in South Carolina. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for identifying and attracting top talent. They will also need a solid foundation in developing hiring plans, sourcing and assessing candidates, creating a positive candidate experience and process management. In addition, the ability to successfully have a sense of urgency and build relationships with department managers and add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing creative and innovative opportunities. Excellent communication skills along with five years or more of recruiting experience and a bachelor's degree are essential for this position. Pending no travel restrictions, training will take place in Southwest Florida for approximately 2 to 3 weeks. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
- Responsible for the staffing of exempt and non-exempt positions on a timely basis. Reduce recruitment turnaround time to ensure timely placement of candidates for open positions.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to determine appropriate job posting requirements and work with them to fill the requisition.
- Ensure that all hiring activities follow legal and Company standards. Assist with Arthrex' s Affirmative action plan including tracking applicant data, assisting with compiling appropriate information for hires, departures, promotions and transfers.
- Review applications to identify candidates who best meet eligibility requirements. Pre-screens candidates by phone and in person as appropriate.
- Determine appropriate background/reference criteria and works with HR Assistant/Associate Recruiter to get all the information over to our background check company in a timely manner.
- Display professionalism, quality service and a "can do" attitude to internal members/departments of Arthrex as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
- Consult and support career developmental initiatives for employees.
- Identify, develop and maintain productive relationships with key candidate sources (as necessary) including on-line searches, external job postings, ads, educational institutions, professional associations and publications, employment agencies and search firms, networks, publications, media professionals, and professional and diversity organizations.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of full-cycle, high volume recruitment experience; specific expertise in the areas of sourcing, recruiting, and relationship management
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resources principles, policies, practices, issues, laws and regulations, especially as they pertain to employment activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and techniques of structured behavioral interviewing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of documents and information
- Possess a sense of urgency to understand and meet customer needs.
- Strong business technical writing skills desired
- Strong sales/negotiation skills desired
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who can relate to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Ability to think “outside of the box” embrace change, and suggest creative innovative solutions as it relates to the business needs
- Ability to multi-task within a deadline-oriented environment
- Highly skilled in creating credible business partnerships both within and outside of the organization to attract and retain talent
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with SuccessFactors is a plus.
Benefits Arthrex Offers:
- Arthrex pays 100% of employee's medical and dental coverage with voluntary participation in the wellness program. For regular, full-time and part-time employees Arthrex pays 50% of employee's dependent coverage.
- The Arthrex Medical Center provides convenient, free care for employees.
- Arthrex provides a 401k retirement plan option with matching contributions.
- Arthrex encourages professional development with tuition reimbursement toward an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Arthrex Learning & Development department has many opportunities to expand your skills online and in classroom experiences.
- Arthrex provides free lunches to save our employees time and money. Plus, it's a great opportunity to enjoy time with your coworkers.
- And there is so much more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website