Project Manager - Medical Device
INC City of Industry, CA
Arthrex is seeking a customer-orientated and dedicated Project Manager to support the installation of operating room integration systems. Qualified candidates have a bachelor's degree and 5 years of system implementation project management. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly preferred.
Must be able to travel domestically and potentially internationally up to 50% of the time and occassionally work evenings and weekends.
Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™!
Main Objective: Manage Synergy.NET and/or Synergy Matrix integrated systems projects from start to finish including collaborating with local representatives, determining customer needs and requirements, developing project plans, conducting vendor bid process, and leading implementation team. Provide exceptional customer services and ensure a smooth deployment of system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee entire project life cycle and ensure the successful deployment of systems.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic project schedules by working with management and/or Client.
- Collaborate with local representatives when determining customer business needs and goals.
- Assess and identify risks and clearly communicate goals to project team.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective project meetings with internal/external customers including, production, installation, and implementation teams and Client Project Manager.
- Guide customer through the implementation life cycle including Initiation, Planning, Execution, Verification & Validation, and Closure.
- Ensure that any changes in scope, schedule or cost are managed in accordance with the agreed Project Change Requests.
- Manage projects through project management system and develop system network diagrams.
- Complete all required documentation including Project Plans, Scope of Work, Notice of Completion, and Device History Record.
- Schedule product delivery, configuration, and provide technical support with application deployment and system testing.
- Work primarily unassisted or with minimal supervision and instruction while performing duties.
- Attend required job related trainings, meetings, and interfaces with other departments.
- Travel up to 50% domestically and potentially internationally
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of experience in system implementation required.
- Project management experience required, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Extensive knowledge of audio/visual electronic systems and computer networking systems.
- Experience with hardware deployment and configuration.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and agility in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Possess a high degree of self-reliance, initiative and creativity.
- Exceptional self-management and organization skills.
- Experience working with HL7 implementation projects a plus.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills required. Experience with project management systems, preferably Workfront.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website