Requisition ID: 48500 Title: Org Change Mgmt and Training Specialist Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking an Organizational Change Management Specialist is responsible for leading work streams that support the implementation of people and organizational change management activities within all Arthrex sites in support of global programs/projects. The individual drives all aspects of the implementation of a change management plan that is leveraged for key regional and global initiatives, working under the direction of a Change Manager, and within an overall Change Management Office governance structure. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the initial establishment and ongoing operation of a Change Management Office that supports regional and global projects.
- Lead and deliver Arthrex's Change Management standard methodology, tools, and templates to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the project.
- Monitor project adherence to the Change Management plan and drive the applicable work streams which may include: communications, training, impact assessment, and change readiness.
- Define and measure success metrics and report back to the Change Management Office and business stakeholders.
- Ensure business readiness and adoption using effective communications, training, and feedback mechanisms
- Responsible for drafting and executing all change management plans (training, communications, etc.).
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure the Change Management needs of the project are being appropriately met.
- Occasional travel may be required.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of work experience in change management or project management required, preferably in a large multi-national organization
- 3 years of professional experience in change management, training, and/or communications required
- Certified Prosci Change Management Methodology preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively at all organizational levels.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently/with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Experience working with globally diverse partners or leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Organizational change management.
- Possess global acumen.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus – German and Spanish preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website