Maintenance Tech II -2nd Shift
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
Ave Maria FL
Arthrex Manufacturing is seeking a skilled and experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician. The schedule will be working on the 2nd shift (2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Monday - Friday). The successful candidate must be able to train on days before moving to 2nd shift. Work location is the Arthrex manufacturing facility in Ave Maria, FL. This position is eligible for a $750 sign-on bonus (minus appropriate tax withholdings), which will be paid out to you after you complete your first 90 days and are an employee in good standing.
Perform the maintenance (predictive and preventative) of equipment and processes in support of the company's production and growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks and completing associated documentation in a timely manner.
- Performs work and assists in maintaining operations in compliance with applicable policies and OSHA regulations.
- Follows the Preventive Maintenance Schedule as established by the Maintenance Manager and Planner.
- Performs complex repairs correctly and with minimal error or rework.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and communicate effectively to management.
- Keep up to date with ISO/FDA and internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensures that information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Assist with building/facilities repairs & maintenance duties as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Prefer at least 2 years of related training and experience performing preventative and predictive maintenance.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge and experience with maintaining manufacturing equipment and processes.
- General computer skills with a preferred understanding of Microsoft and SAP software
- Advanced Electrical knowledge with an understanding of circuits and switches
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing machinery related but not limited to CNC machines, injection molding machines and/or specialized equipment used in the production of medical devices.
- Prefer experience working with windows, excel, and SAP.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Hand and power tools
- Measuring tools
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures. Ability to work in a team environment, but maintain individual drive. Driven by customer satisfaction.
Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website