Infrastructure Analyst Lead - Specialized Services
Bonita Springs, FL
Architecture, design, implementation, monitoring, administration, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications for general IT Infrastructure systems. Furthermore, the Infrastructure Analyst Lead – Specialized Services will be a key part of the support team who is responsible for the strategy, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing and shop floor systems such as, but not limited to SCADA, MES, and SPC solutions. The position will work with our IT Infrastructure, IT Solution Manager, Manufacturing Systems and Controls, Quality, and Manufacturing Operations teams to ensure various technology systems and components are identified, operating as expected, secured, patched and protected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple manufacturing locations in the USA (up to 25% domestic travel will be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Lead high-profile, mission-critical GIS projects and project teams.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Provides mentorship to others in the department.
- Assist management with strategic GIS alignment and project management.
- Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues without management involvement.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and and/or systems required. At least three years of this must be direct IT support for manufacturing operations.
- Minimum two years experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred – one of these must be in a computer science, engineering, or manufacturing-related field.
- Experience with networking and machine connectivity required.
- Experience with SCADA, SPC, and/or MES systems required. Experience with infrastructure support for SAP ME, MII, PCO solutions is a plus.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications strongly preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website