Requisition ID: 48472 Title: Graphic Designer II Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, Florida
Conceptualize, plan and create effective designs for marketing and corporate initiatives. Create cutting edge, visually appealing designs for internal business units, with the ability to work across multiple teams, balancing a wide range of deadlines and priorities simultaneously.
Intermediate knowledge of the latest graphic design applications, styles, and layout techniques. Ability to maintain brand consistency across all projects and possess an in-depth knowledge of brochure and catalog layout, digital design, product package design, and more.
Ultimately, ensuring your output promotes the Arthrex brand through the creation of high-quality pieces on tight deadlines, while keeping current in your approaches, techniques, and tools.
- Design original pieces – including brochures, catalogs, iconography, and infographics
- Ensure high quality and standards are being met on deliverables
- Ability to project concept and design solution
- Current on design tool changes and Adobe updates
- Keep abreast of the latest design trends, and implement to brand where appropriate
- Proven ability to work within set templates, styles, and standards
- Desire to keep the Arthrex brand leading edge, and will collaborate with stakeholders gain input and buy-in
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer II, or similar role
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with focus on InDesign, Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop
- Great current aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts, while holding true to brand standards
- Multi-disciplinary designer; experience in both print and digital outputs
- Attention to visual details, and a desire to deliver high quality files
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate on a diverse team
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in graphic design or related field
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design preferably with medical device company or agency equivalent with medical device or healthcare marketing accounts
- Advanced Macintosh and/or PC computer skills are essential
- Proven ability designing within print design space
- Proven ability designing within digital / prototyping space
- CSS and HTML knowledge beneficial, but not necessary
- At least an intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proven ability to act as a brand advocate in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Established interpersonal and collaboration skills
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of graphic design principles, iconography, typography, color, space, texture, PowerPoint and computer graphics software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC). Experience and education in graphics layout, design using Adobe CC and Acrobat on Macintosh platform, and web design experience, desired. Candidates must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website