Requisition ID: 48577 Title: Financial Analyst II- International Pricing and Reporting Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL
Provide transfer pricing and financial reporting and analysis to support the international markets, including transfer pricing and margin calculations, special pricing programs, transfer pricing documentation and monitoring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with business partners to determine and implement optimal pricing strategies that balance competitiveness and profitability, while ensuring compliance with transfer pricing regulations
· Assist in researching, developing, executing, and delivering transfer pricing projects
· Liaise with the Tax Department for transfer pricing documentation and audit support
· Partner with GL Accounting and local Finance Teams in intercompany accounting and reporting activities
· Analyze market data in support of existing product lines, new business opportunities, and new product launches
· Prepare periodic reports in support of key strategic initiatives and key performance indicators
· Perform ad hoc analyses, sensitivity analyses, dashboard metrics, variance analyses, and analyses of trends and key drivers
· Identify, research, and report on variances within financial results, including review of actual results versus Plan, Forecast, and year-over-year comparisons
· Implement continuous improvement in data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting efficiency and effectiveness
· Support the Finance Team with special projects / process improvement
· The nature of this role involves the support of individuals who reside in a variety of geographical locations and time zones around the world. Therefore, this position will require active participation in a cadence of reviews and conference calls that periodically are scheduled outside of normal business hours.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
· CPA or Master's Degree in related field strongly preferred
· 5 years minimum relevant experience required, including 3+ years international transfer pricing and/or intercompany experience required
· Life science experience in multinational and relevant sector or public accounting experience with large, manufacturing clients preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
· Experience with international and intercompany financial transactions is required
· Knowledge of the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Familiarity with U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
· Strong Excel modeling skills and the ability to create professional presentations is required
· Cognos, TM1 and/or PowerBI experience preferred
· SAP proficiency preferred
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across organizations and utilize resources effectively
· Must be fluent in verbal and written communication in English
· Spanish, Portuguese, and/or any Asian languages a plus
· Ability to travel ~5% - 10% of the time
Machine, Tools and/or Equipment Skills:
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with expert knowledge of Excel and Access. Cognos or TM1 experience preferred. Working knowledge of PCs, databases, and general office equipment.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website