Requisition ID: 47410 Title: Director- Transfer Pricing Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, Florida
Support the global corporate tax team in the implementation, management and review of the transfer pricing and foreign tax compliance for Arthrex, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Work with various business teams within the company and with other members of the global finance department to develop, execute and maintain the company's inter-company transfer pricing policies. This includes analyzing intercompany transactions for transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property along with designing and managing a new transfer pricing oversight framework in collaboration with the various teams, collecting and gathering data & information, preparing transfer pricing documentation reports, analyzing business and planning strategies, assisting with tax audits and APA's and managing/working with outside advisers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include maintaining a deep understanding of various entities, transaction flows, risks and functions, selecting pricing models to apply and advising on the various intercompany transactions, relationships and agreements.
- Proactively work with various teams within the company to gather relevant information to analyze, manage, develop, draft and implement the global transfer pricing policies of the company as well as provide strategic and tactical transfer pricing guidance to internal business teams.
- Preparation of Master File and Local File transfer pricing compliance reports consistent with OECD BEPS and local country requirements. Preparation of internal documentation to substantiate the process and procedures that support the transfer pricing policies and any one-off transaction positions.
- Tax provision reporting for transfer pricing positions.
- Tax audit support for transfer pricing positions and issues with domestic and foreign tax authorities and tax controversy matters, including double tax relief through Mutual Agreement Procedures.
- Training of non-tax staff on transfer pricing matters wherever relevant.
- Work with the company's global trade group on import/export compliance to the extent it interacts with transfer pricing.
- Coordinate and manage the work performed by outside advisers to ensure compliance with local tax requirements, returns and filings (including but not limited to corporate income, VAT, withholding, expat tax) for foreign subsidiaries.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Advanced degree, such as a MA/MS, MBA, or PhD preferred Public accounting, consulting and/or multinational corporation experience preferred
- 12 years of Transfer Pricing experience applying the United States transfer pricing regulations and OECD Guidelines required.
- 8 years of progressively responsible job-related transfer pricing experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge and experience conducting functional analysis interviews and preparing transfer pricing reports and documentation required.
- Experience with supply chain structures for manufacturing, distribution, and services of multinational groups required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong understanding of accounting and economic concepts
- Excellent analytical, computer, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
- Detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects
- Hard working, quick learner with a positive ''can do'' attitude and solid professionalism
- Work effectively in a team environment and partner well with people at all levels within an organization
- Effective and fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a challenging and growing environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website