Requisition ID: 48422 Title: Benefits Administrator I - Ave Maria Division: Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location: Ave Maria, FL
Arthrex's Human Resources team has an opportunity in our Ave Maria location for a Benefits Administrator I position. This position will assist with the administration of benefits for Arthrex Manufacturing. The Benefits Administrator I also provides excellent customer service and quality benefits plans assists with the research of new benefits programs, provides recommendations for improving existing programs, and monitors benefits administration for all employees. Excellent communications, technical and analytical skills and a Bachelor's degree and experience will be essential for this position. Bilingual Spanish is a plus. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates and explains information related to a variety of benefits to all employees.
- Assist employees with the completion of forms and provides general response to benefit inquiries.
- Communicates with benefits vendors and third-party administrators.
- Approves and reconciles benefit invoices.
- Supports and contributes to Company annual open enrollment.
- Responsible for maintenance of benefit process handbook.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government agencies and benefit offerings.
- Performs regular benefit audits.
- Supports HR Assistant-INC with new hire I-9 completion, E-Verify and I-9 reverifications.
- May act as initial point of contact for general HR issues and HR policy interpretation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of one year of Human Resources experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, project, research, organizational and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential employee information
- Ability to work on a variety of items daily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication
- Ability to learn new systems quickly to perform most job functions
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook and basic Excel skills
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Process benefit and tuition reimbursements in HCM
- Process voluntary legal plan and identity theft protection plan changes in SAP
- Process voluntary Long-Term Care enrollments
- Manage and distribute New Hire Benefit Emails (all divisions)
- Process Years of Service (YOS) award trip and cash payout requests
- Verify and collect Volunteer PTO Confirmation Forms
- Manage HR Benefit Team Inbox
- Respond to HR data requests from EH&S for WC claims
- Process matching gift requests
- Employee Relief Fund document management
- Manage discounts section of Employee Benefits SharePoint page
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The area that this job is performed in is a general office or open cubicle/workstation environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website