Arnot Health is seeking a full-time Urogynecologist to join a friendly, experienced Womens Health Team located in the beautiful Twin Tiers Region of Upstate NY and Northeastern PA.
Arnot Health is committed to providing all our providers with state-of-the-art practice settings along with full support staff. We are a clinical campus for medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Elmira campus)and have many resident training programs including Family Medicine but not OB/GYN on-site at Arnot Ogden Medical Center.
This opportunity is located at the Arnot Medical Center main campus with access to the OR and the DaVinci Robot, Womens Health Clinic, and the Falck Cancer Center. The selected physician will provide surgical and clinical services for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- OB/Gyn Residency and Fellowship Training in Urogynecology
- ABOG Certification
- NYS License and DEA
- Excellent Clinical and Surgical Skills in pelvic floor disorders affecting the bladder, reproductive organs, and bowels
- Premier Womens Health practice with OB/GYN physicians, CNMs and Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Convenient outpatient office located on the hospital campus in our modern multi-specialty medical office building with two satellite offices
- OB Hospitalists and Generalists cover AM and PM Labor and DeliveryShifts
- Updated OR with extensive laparoscopic equipment and new XI DaVinci robot
- 2022 Healthgrades Five- Star Recipient C-Section Delivery and Vaginal Delivery
- 2022 Forbes Americas Best Midsize Employers
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Generous PTO allowance
- CME Time and Money
- Relocation Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Arnot Health Systemprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website