Provides inventory control through the movement of inventory so physical moves and data representation are consistent throughout the organization. This S&R Clerk will be responsible for shipping, receiving and packing product.
- Reports to Warehouse Manager.
- Works with customers to ensure accurate shipment and proper receiving.
- Work with Technical Operations Department to coordinate inventory movement.
- Prepares parts for packing.
- Packs parts to ensure successful shipment.
- Receives parts correctly to maintain multi-turn environment.
- Ships parts in accordance to shipping demands to ensure proper delivery times.
- Monitors inventory movement throughout the warehouse.
- Corrects data inconsistencies to ensure proper inventory movements are made.
- Complies with Import and Export regulations.
- Responsible for developing and advising inventory movement processes that reduce waste and inventory shrink.
- Ensures parts are packed consistently resulting in safe delivery of the part.
- Coordinates the on-time delivery of product.
- Ensures parts receiving process occurs without flaw.
- Works to reduce part failure after repairs have been complete.
- Complies with ReMedPar's ISO 9001 inventory management standards.
- Achieve inventory accuracy through cycle counts.
- Performs continuous improvements in the inventory management processes.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Inventory management skills are a must.
- Understanding cycle count terminology is a must.
- The ability to lift 40 lbs. on a continuous basis for 8 hours per day.
- Ability to operate fork lift and achieve fork lift certification.
- Ability to input information into database with accuracy.
- Ability to follow basic flow charts.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of financial impact of inventory management.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
Apply on company website