Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
Exciting opportunity to join a high performance team, mentor and develop talented new Finance staff, and create a dynamic future in a strong business environment. Direct property staff in daily Accounting/Finance procedures, unique interface with client Finance team, and multi-unit high level Finance role supporting 3 state district of 9 properties.
- Work with the Aramark management team to oversee the financial and cash operations at this important client location.
- Establish and implement working capital control programs, and enforce policies designed to maximize internal control of inventories, cash and equipment.
- Handle the preparation of financial and operating reports and conduct and document moderate financial analysis projects.
- Heavy interaction is required with Aramark Senior Leadership as well as Senior Management with the direct client.
- Supervise a staff of office management and finance/accounting professionals
- This is a hands-on position which requires individuals to “roll up” the sleeves and actively participate in day to day activities such as inputting data, reconciling accounts, creating journal entries and accruals. This position will work with individuals at all levels of Aramark and the client organization.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. Advance Degree or Certifications desirable.
- Requires 5-7 years' experience in budgeting, financial control, and forecasting with exposure to AR/AP, payroll, G/L and P&L management.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under strict deadlines are essential. Individual must be organized, demonstrate initiative and have strong problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel, are required. Oracle Discoverer experience is helpful. Experience in food and/or labor management is a strong plus.
Apply on company website