Location: Halethorpe, MD
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Business Services, Consulting
- Responsible for many of the non-selling aspects of the retail operation that includes the following: inventory management, warehouse management, receiving, ticketing and distribution. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the management of labor and mentoring of selling associates.
- Work with HR department to hire staff, ensure proper staffing for events, staying within payroll budget.
- Ensure development and training of customer service programs and product knowledge.
- Training on point-of-sale registers and inventory guns.
- Supervise daily store operations
- Ensure proper procedures for opening and closing the store, including accountability of cash and credit cards, and security requirements.
- Address and resolve any customer issues.
- Verify accountability report of financial transactions, to include sales and transfers of merchandise to and from the stores.
- Periodically check and verify the proper ticketing of merchandise.
- Supervise periodic physical inventories as well as potential count discrepancies.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years retail supervisory or management experience that includes inventory management.
- Understanding of High Visual Merchandising Standards and product flow in a retail space.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills, and be an excellent communicator both in oral and written terms.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible, event based schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Candidate must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
Apply on company website