Genesis is one of the nations' leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis team as a Central Supply Clerk where you will perform manual and clerical tasks in ordering, receiving and delivering vendor shipments within the nursing center.
* Fill medical and other supply requisitions from the nursing department, assemble items when received and deliver on hand truck; obtains signature of person receiving the supplies and file requisition forms
* Receive shipments from trucks at shipping and receiving platform; checks items against purchase orders and places them in stock;
* Deliver mail and provide messenger service for the nursing center
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
*We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
*We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
*We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
*We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
*We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards. We've acquired and maintained a necessary supply of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks for all who provide care. We have in place multiple testing capabilities including Point-of-Care (POC) testing in every location according to CMS and local guidance.
* High school diploma or GED is preferred
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
* To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 394660
Center Name: Apple Valley Care Center
Apply on company website