When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Apexus serves as HRSA's Prime Vendor for the 340B Drug Pricing Program. We provide access to discounted medications, education and compliance needs and manufacturer refund services to more than 12,200 covered entities serving vulnerable populations. More information about the Prime Vendor Program (PVP) is available at www.340BPVP.com.
In this role, you will lead complex projects enterprise-wide, as an internal expert in specific domains (Apexus/Acentrus). You will create and evangelize standards to drive enterprise adoption and assist in the development of long-term strategies based on industry trends and emerging and / or disruptive technologies, collaborating with team members across the organization to ensure smooth adoption.
- Acts as a lead designer on technical, data, or business architecture to drive design and solution activities and lead integration across domains.
- Conceptualize designs that influence business strategies, technical trends, and emerging technology.
- Design and develop enterprise solutions across domains to establish and drive roadmaps and implementation plans based on current and future state.
- Investigate requirements for multi-faceted complex situations (e.g., various components, interdependencies) to establish frameworks for the development of enterprise solutions.
- Define technical and / or business needs, success criteria, and impact to organization in proof of concept / pilot activities.
- Review and validate technical designs for multiple strategic projects; designs proof of concept and timelines, communicating with stakeholders on statuses.
- Research and articulate methods and alternatives related to solutions.
- Seek out opportunities to enhance procedures, practices, or approaches and standards in a wide range of functional areas by analyzing external best practices.
- Assists in identifying technical debt as appropriate.
- Establishes and socializes standards and practices with leadership.
- Presents at committees on specific focus areas as called upon.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 7 or more years required.
- Relevant experience in a Data Architect, DBA, Data Engineer or BI architect role is of required.
- Experience developing architecture for applications using SQL Server or Oracle and relational database technologies required.
- Experience with BI Platforms like MicroStrategy is preferred.
- Proven experience successfully driving change and adoption of the architecture strategy preferred.
- MicroStrategy Certified Architect and Developer preferred.
- Business knowledge of HRSA 340B drug program preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$114,200.00 - $169,900.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website