Title: Sprinkler Designer
Location: Tampa, FL
A successful Fire Sprinkler Designer candidate will:
- Review the customer requirements and collaborate with all team members to gather required information to design the fire sprinkler system
- Plan and design fire sprinkler system drawings and schematics for commercial, residential and industrial buildings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software based in the AutoCAD system (SprinklerCAD or HydraCAD).
- Adhere to all applicable fire, life safety and building codes including manufacturer instructions, National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) codes and standards and local building code compliance requirements
- Conduct field reviews and surveys to verify accuracy of completed design
- Perform hydraulic calculations for piping and other components
- Interpret architect drawings/specifications, blueprints and construction documents
- Plans and coordinates stock listing and material for installation and project execution
- Meet client and customer needs and support efficient project management via excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Align with all safety policies and protocols during on-site visits
- Perform other assigned duties as requested by immediate supervisor and/or management
The qualifications for the Fire Sprinkler Designer position include:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in fire sprinkler design
- Understanding of NFPA and local Authorities Having Jurisdiction requirements
- High School diploma/GED required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, MS Word and Excel
- Proficient in Windows-based CAD, AutoCAD design software or other fire protection design software
- NICET certification preferred, but not required as training and professional development are provided
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and spatial orientation aptitude and skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website