Job Title: Ship Laborer
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Installing coverings of Metal and Wood over windows, doors, Portholes and ventilation ducts.
- Removing valves from Firemain systems,
- Wiring valves shut, pulling cables through spaces,
- Clearing deck drains topside,
- Moving equipment off topside to interior spaces, cleaning topside spaces using a pressure washer.
- Basic skills/use of hand and power tools
- Assist with facility maintenance/upkeep (sweeping, general organization and housekeeping), installing protective deck coverings, wiring valves shut, removing valves, pulling cables and ventilation duct work through ship passageways, cleaning soot from auxiliary boilers, installing coverings over ship exterior ventilation openings, securing weather deck doors, cleaning topside areas, checking and recording deck drains and other duties required to prepare the ship for long term afloat storage.
- Able to use basic hand tools and basic power such as electric saws, electric drills, pneumatic tools
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver's license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website